Opportunity in Permanent Crops–Farmland Investing
Permanent crops like nut trees, fruit trees, and olive trees provide investors with a number of advantages.
- Higher value / income crops per acre and higher margin than most other crop investments
- Cash flow / appreciation / tax advantaged depreciation to shelter income
- Low labor costs for mechanically harvested crops, i.e. nuts, olives
- Average annual return profile 14 +% NCREIF index over the last 20 years
- Increasing land values, due to water scarcity, urbanization and growing demand for plant-based proteins
- Property valuations are not inflated by government subsidies
- Investment and innovation can reduce costs and increase yields, making the land more valuable
We invest in healthy food production: Almonds, Citrus, Grapes, Walnuts, Stone fruit and Olives.